onsdag 28 maj 2008

more about the icelandic gathering

The scouting group is going already in June and the gathering is gona happen in august. (That's the warmest time in Iceland in late summer)
here is where I write about this and Iceland in general and what we need to do to improve the situation there.
http://gunnarhansen.diinoweb.com/blog/


And I happen to be an expert on where to bath in Iceland in nature. Hot springs and hot mud. So it is gona be interesting an experience I would say...


beside this blog-page about Iceland and Icelandic history and nature, I have some info on the net, my own music, paintings and writings:
http://www.myspace.com/tryggvihansen
http://www.soundclick.com/members/tryggvi
http://www.soundclick.com/tryggvihansen
http://www.youtube.com/amabamanam
http://www.veoh.com/users/tryggvigunnarhansen
http://gunnarhansen.diinoweb.com/blog/2008/05/
http://www.myspace.com/isalandsjol
and the last one is my music page on myspace, but on soundclick there is more music from me...

so for those interested in Iceland in general or interested in the gathering there this summer, just write me.

to my address: heionlo@yahoo.com or/and go to my blog over here:
http://gunnarhansen.diinoweb.com/blog/
here are writings about the ancient history of Iceland. A much repressed material, as it deals with a prominent high culture of the girls in Ice-time. A culture that was destroyed bye the patriarchs and lied out of history. But is now rising from the ashes. Atlantis has been here all the time. Its just a little bit more in the north than presumed bye Plato.


This island as I see it is the origin place of fire use on this planet. Way do I know this?... yes I have done a lot of comparing origin stories and creation stories to find out about this... well my mind reviled this to my after a lot of study, something inside me know this but it took me 20 years of investigation to grasp it into my conscious mind and it still is sinking in. I thought I a was crazy to begin with. Now I feel its normal to be crazy in this way.. and seeing Iceland as the root of the fire use of humanity. But I am afraid it will take more than hundred years for humans to realize this. At the moment I am the only one who knows. Its quite cute to know something alone. Of course its also cute we both know it. That will make Iceland a mother country of all fire users. Well perhaps its good they do not know all at ones. It will take time to prepare Iceland for all its children coming home. So smile with me.So many old holy secrets or surfacing now. We might get to know the secret of happiness. And joyful living... We might get a chance to live it. In bliss for thousand of years or in to a remote infinity.... as is in fact normal for life... to be in bliss... I think the most miserable being on earth today is the human. Even though we can eat and dominate. We are in so much fear all of the time we forget the now... and without a now we have not a chance to live in bliss. But more and more people are getting the chance at least to let go of this fear when we see the obstacles we can get through them or around them. And one of the biggest handicap is to live in a lye about who you are... where from you come etc. And this we can explore together in Iceland this summer. You are welcome.



knowing who we are is about being naturally what we are, sensitive, sensible, holistic, heart beings and not brutes of violence in face of each other, but open for dialog´s, sending and receiving anyway so way not nicely and whole heatedly, between us and all directions around. To find a way of growing or finding food locally and generously harmonise with nature is the best way to really calm everything back to self dependancy, the most simple way and then deal with everything locally in harmonious ways. And least hurting ways possible. So we humans need really to help each other to relax and get grounded and flexible, not to fill the world with children if you have so little to give them. We are asked to let go of expansion. Make less children,.. for awhile...
This we are asked for, from all living beings, change your ways to circles of daring and of caring shearing... a research center for holy ways, locally yes now and then connect it through a global network, so that we can become conscious about our situation together, at least enough so we can harmoniously make this change together.... and all in the end... uff when will that be... let me see hm..... the year... oh no i do not dear to tell a number here but each year is gona be exiting for us to wake up together! in a steady way, to the beauty of your garden both inside out... yes i should shout... and i do... with this symbols its hard to come through!

Inga kommentarer: