måndag 18 augusti 2008

the gathering... all the ingredients came togeather..







yes its been great, just came from the mountain yesterday night... I got a lot to shear... we where painting with the colors we found there in the mud in Klambragil... and bathing in hot mineral water and cooking and yes lishening to the earth talk its blub blubs... going transe in the rithm, itso the earth.... hm... and shearing and picking blue berries...... ah... the baths where the greatest baths I have had for years..... and also all this walking and seeing the land.... its unbelieveable how much this landscape can surprise me endlessly.......
well there are many impressions... in my heart... many a story to tell... I remember a white sea bird being there... most of the days..... I believe he was there to lishen and see and feel, what we where there fore... feel our vision, our mindset... whats in this Ting... how can we make it right... what is the right way etc etc... there was a butterfly on my jacket and it when wide out, far away and came back and sat itself closest to my heart on my chest.... for a loong time... singing with its angelic being. Ind I feel they know of my wishes for them. How can I help this sea of beings who constantly ask me, how we can make it better for all of us. How we can soften ourselfs up and become sensitive enough to feel the beauty and holyness of each other. And wishing for holyness and holyness and nothing but holyness and love and respect to each others... lovely beings... dancing and singing all day long... so much love

well,.. I may have thought we would be more in number, but those 11 who where there for at the peek became so big and much closer, to be 11 is really interesting. This is the first time I got to know the whole ting... so its hard and cosy and exhiting to be alone, as well as 2 of us and three and so on... all is as good and nessisary in this rithmic play...

but to be awake and sensitive is the foundation of comunication, weather to myself and to others


How can we become humble and sensitive... beings of light!


The water took me and shook me... I was draged bye the stream towards the sea
I let myself roll and fall and gave in to what was there... somtimes using my will as not to hurtmyself on the rocks
making one muskel just to hold, when the others relaxed themselfs... breathing in
who am I and what

so many minerals are arranged into a fine form... been coocked here for thousends of years
just to make life possible... this green slimy cellular beings had to hang on to each other

where life begins in the holes of Hel

in the Ice
-----------------
How can we find a way, to not only wake up in Iceland but yes How to wake up here too... but all over the globe, wake up for the reality, that we are a family among families, and we can not go on growing without hurting the other families... there natural need for space and privasy... So we need to stop all expantion of humans and capitalism and intrests and having more than 2 or 3 children is poision to the earth... and that we need to organise us in small groups of 144 peple to descuss this and protect all land still wild and give it to the animals and the vegitation... and then to protect it... go being animals again... little groups of artistic creativity... going for blish but not power and more more more just for the hell of it, nobody knows way .. but its called freedom and its in fact a track to destruction of all walues and beauty and life... death-path...

how we can wake up to our true nature

become what we truly are...

holistic beings, wise beings, loving beings

blishful beings

this is a glad messige

a true freedom path... nothing is forced, just ecepted and a learnig healing prossess starts

what can i do to go the path of blish and truth?

finding each other those who have this light in the heart

it can happen on Ting..
it can happen in nature

it can happen if you wish fore it to happen to you

a blessing of insight

come on!

we are there to go through this passige

this is the gentle path

for eternity

in dignity

and compassion for all

Tryggvi

Inga kommentarer: