måndag 8 juni 2009

oh i just had a dream...

oh yes it is so... this is so, where r the glad songs?

where is one song in the north with true gladness in it?

1000 years of sorrow, 1000 years of cry cry, where have all the glad songs gone

is there a little melody? a true smile, is it all sold and drunk away all lyes

where is there a little heart smiling somewhere in the north, can u help me find that little smile .. in me here oh dear i am lookin i am looking through my heart for a glaad melody to cheer up my heart

how come? who has killed out all smiles 4 1000+ years, this is serious a search for a true smile in my heart... holiness bring me a reason for 2 smile truly from my heart almost nobody is smiling in Iceland. And rejoicing has not happened there in 11 or 12 hundred years, can u guess way? yes they can make fun of each other and say nasty things while drinkin but that´s not a true smile, that´s bitterness with pretentiousness on top.... the humor of Thorbergur is to show how stupid he is himself but most other humor in Iceland is mocking and that´s not true a joy in heart... and a frozen face is truly a typical sober icelander... the only glad songs i have found are ancient wooman songs from rural places in sweden... whole of norway has been ruined of true smiles also 4 as long as these 1200 years of viking occupation..hmmm.. i´m looking for a healing from more than 1000 years of occupation of vikings and Christian lyes over the north... and then competition and everything for sale.. how can we b glad then holyness show me a way... to joy up here in the north... true glad something ala halleee luuu (bye the way, hallelujah is not Christian... its far older all the way from Hel and the time when girls where free to laugh and dance in joy... and when a wooman smiles the me i will shine 2
well is it glad news that i might come home to u Iceland after being an outflow for 9 years now... do i have someone up there giving me a smile? or is there anyone around here with a cheer
a hug
and now i´m like the princess who only wanted someone who would make her smile...
well i´m ready to smile with u who is willing to go the way of wholeness, my smile is not 4 sale
can not smile at your problems either but when we flow together yea... i can

so where is your hand
who is waiting 4 whom... any point here "stendur i brekku brusaskeggur og bíður mín þar"

melancholic nation, drunk nation, stop chewing on lyes, cheer up and see the light
i´m coming and those wanting to hurt me and imprison me, i will kick their ass with a hug

well my dream was about a golden smile

from my whole being

and specially from the heart

Inga kommentarer: