måndag 8 juni 2009

so now we know the theory about how things work in praxis...

your joy is my joy and my pain is yours,and vise versa. Those who run things in iceland and elsewhere do not know this... their professors are ignorant marionette´s seemingly of those screened up,... walking walls... pretending others don't matter, or this is my experience of iceland and in the whole culture we have today, always getting more colder and alienated or sick... but then how to wake up from this stream of automatic reflexes... is it only me... its just me and another me that is feeling half-crazy and with a steal armor around me, oh.. they... ah... their problems have nothing 2 do with me, I'm clean, I follow the rules I have made to protect me.... and i have so much power... no need to see them, just drive on, speed up! i´m going 2 a meeting where everybody will agree with meee, that those not with me should be put out of the way... or are we a family?
this is how it works in the ignorant state management today in Iceland and elsewhere, personal relations too, this not to see we are all of part of a psychic net emanating vibrations.. so we need to heal it all..... and i pray to u and 2 me, lets start another way...
where is the another way?
2 me.. i can only see one path available out... lets sit in a ring, all on the same level, no kings, no queens or all kings and all queens... and lit the fire in the middle... where is the talking stick? oh yea... here it is... let my heart speak, not my stomach, not the left brain... let it swing... let it pass around and around, let all feeling come out, good and bad, let it pass,.. u r the next one to open up your closet, tell where u r, how u feel in your holy temple... u got a hut, me 2... we have this circle together, we r the caretakers, we are the song, we r the blood and the dharma is raining and raining and raining over us, we have come home we r a child in the light shearing the joy and the cries... cry cry cry crying a crying in joy, com on baby, cry with me....

is it a mad mans dream that we can communicate heart to heart to each other openly. I´m not talking about just jump out naked among the trees like apes and be love... even though that´s perhaps the most cute solution...

I'm seeing us as one being

I'm seeing a structure based on a circle, enough many and enough few so that the know each other personally and have circles and solitude and be all bliss in different ways for each other and shearing 500 hectare of wild land with animals in harmony? Ecological but even also with nomad aliments...

what i am suggesting is a new way...
not the "goddests" with their own circles isolated from the boys like in the old days
not the power group of "gray magic" like last thousands of years
but a circle of individuals, both sexes all with their individual homes and growing ways... hobbit stile huts.... a village or the dragon of half-nomads travelling between two ore more residence places...a year, groups of 144, (or max 200, minimal 2... ) moving together as families, coordinated bye local Ting gatherings and on international scale, Rainbow circles for coordination in broader sense.

we are on the middle way

not one leader, not one way, not anarchism either, we have a circle to coordinate

not naked in the woods, but not capitalistic things production system either

not only girls elite or not only boys elite or no elite at all, just circles,u send one representative
to the next level in summer gatherings etc. Then u gradually come to a circle of 11. beings. The world coordinators. But they are not there to rule... but just as a symbol of unity.

ps im not a writer... I see this because its written inside me... its in the "junk part" of the genes probebly... i managed to get into this bank of memories through sacred passages... dreams and trust... but then I studied and found out.. yes this is the truth... I see it with both parts of my brain now... and what i see could fill a library. We can also say this in a different way... like.. I am a child of Loki... (in my mother line, through my father line i can understand Odin, but im not very interested, to sink my self into that pit) or he was my great, great, great...... great grandfather. Or simply, i am a man shearing his heart because of a inner pressure... because of love and a need for change... in me and u and all humans... not least in Iceland, for a better way. Holistic way... happy way and for the animals and the children of morning sun. We are all children of two suns. The older and the yonger like tribal people in America say. I know they are refering to the Matriark and the Patriarks. The women leading and the take over of the boys. (like Appalon) But we are also litterally children of the the big sun and the small one,... "created" or found in a time of need. The fire. Thats the sun driving us crazy now. In the hands of a blind user.

Inga kommentarer: