lördag 17 januari 2009

About the Jews

Yes I have been hard on the Jews and said the want to dominate the world. And are all to much using power in their relation instaid of real comunication. That they need to relax from this hard fixation on the classical implimenntation of their scripures and their god and what he said. Yes if he said they are special. Yes thats true. Very special they are and have been. Been staying strongly togeather as a family through unbilievable hardship in all countries. Persicutions upon persicutions. And they stand strong with all this experience in all countries. Perhaps they are lucky after all and can be as proud as they are. But this last war going on I have been hard on them yes, as a reaction to what they are doing... how they can do this so brutally... actually living in the idea of 1000 hits for a one hit. This is so hard to grasp. And so painful. I had to say what I feel in a bit to acusing way. Because I like the Jews as much as the Palestiniens and all other families on this planet. And I want happyness for the as well as harmonios future.

Inga kommentarer: